Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Marvel's Avengers open beta impressions: Some assembly required
- Sports games that need to be rebooted
- 4YMM levels are the best thing going in Super Mario Maker 2 today
- Ary and the Secret of Seasons hands-on preview: Totally chill
- Hearthstone: Scholomance Academy - 8 decks to try on Day 1
- All weapons and tools - Grounded
- Shack Chat: What would make you buy an Xbox Series X?
- Weta Workshop Micro Epics unboxing and giveaway
- Steam has resolved an accidental delisting error
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
Working on something at https://t.co/j5b6it2zAR that is truly exciting. I hope to transform how the community expresses themselves by giving them 21st century tools while staying true to the core philosophy that makes our corner of the Internet so special. Can’t wait to show you! pic.twitter.com/tii2HSFPkB— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 5, 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Happy Birthday, Metroid!
Samus it's your birthday, Happy birthday, Samus!
QuakeCon at Home begins
QuakeCon at Home. pic.twitter.com/ruRLP8XtSS— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 6, 2020
BYOC, more like Bring Your Own Convention.
Richie Hawtin Boiler Room Amsterdam 2012 DJ set
I like techno.
SpaceX completes a successful Starship test
This rocket will hopefuly get humanity to Mars someday.
Look at this cat
LOOK AT MY CAT pic.twitter.com/O0qZo1oNvJ— sloane (@skipper) August 5, 2020
Solid kitty cat.
Several Battlefields enters, but only one has what it tkes
Story as old as time.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for August 5, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - August 5, 2020
Mr. Bill attacked by vicious cotton ball.
But I like my 20th century tools, Briefcase!