Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Destroy All Humans! review: Back in the saddle
- Shack Chat: What did you think of the July Xbox Games Showcase?
- Paper Mario: The Origami King review: Creased lightning
- Shacknews Best Video Games of the Midyear 2020
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- 'Master Chief is not Spider-Man,' 343 says of Halo Infinite's grappling hook
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 virtual concert will reveal all new music coming to the game
- Ghost of Tsushima update 1.05 patch notes add harder 'Lethal' & easier difficulty options
- Hideo Kojima may be working with horror manga legend Junji Ito on a new game
- Unboxing & Review: Destroy All Humans! Collector's Edition
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Are we tired of winning?
American exceptionalism in two charts.... pic.twitter.com/je9KnFsUQd— Chet Faliszek (@chetfaliszek) July 26, 2020
USA! USA! USA!
Beat Saber rules
What a rad game.
F-Zero NX fan mockup
A man can dream.
Isamu Yamamoto is very good at skateboarding
Today I discovered Japanese skateboarder Isamu Yamamoto. Just when you think he’s done the video gets better and better. pic.twitter.com/MrQFPBf3ee— Kelvin Liu (@getakliu) July 27, 2020
Very cool video.
Now a video of a puppy getting a belly rub
Loving the massage 🐶 pic.twitter.com/oFLlMK69LJ— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPuppies) July 27, 2020
Dogs are great.
Meat table for the perfect backyard cookout
That's not actually furniture made out of beef. It's rose quartz.
The Schuyler Sisters - HAMILTON: An Animal Crossing Musical
I haven't seen Hamilton, but this was very well produced.
Talkin' bout Bugsnax
✨ #SummerOfBugsnax ✨— Bugsnax (YH Games) (@YoungHorses) July 27, 2020
Inhabiting the snow-blasted crags of the Frosted Peak, Banoppers leap from tree to tree to find shelter from the cold!
Bug: Grasshopper 🐛
Snack: Banana 👀
Temperament: Energetic, fleeting, cautious
Calorie Count: 10,500 kcal
Blood Type: K https://t.co/URMHXVAjUa pic.twitter.com/Hv4xfXUZwH
Ah yes, the Banopper.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 27, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.