Ghost of Tsushima has been out for a bit now and players have been happily making their way across the island of Tsushima as Jin Sakai pursues his vengeance against invading Mongol armies. Whether you’ve had the chance to beat the game or are still working your way through, Sucker Punch Productions is offering new ways to both challenge you and ease the strain of the game. Ghost of Tsushima Patch 1.05 dropped recently and you can check out the patch notes here.
Ghost of Tsushima update 1.05 patch notes
Later today, Patch 1.05 for #GhostOfTsushima will be released, adding a new Lethal difficulty level, a new option for Lower Intensity combat, and new text settings.— Ghost of Tsushima 🎮 OUT NOW (@SuckerPunchProd) July 27, 2020
You can read full details here: https://t.co/TxGF6n6y43 pic.twitter.com/Z8w6C8PQNy
Sucker Punch Productions released the Ghost of Tsushima Patch 1.05 notes on July 27, 2020. The major headliner of the 1.05 patch notes were the addition of new difficulty options. A new Lethal difficulty aims to add more realistic and aggressive intensity to the game heightening damage on both sides, but also making enemies more aggressive and capable of detecting Jin in stealth. On the other side of matters, lower combat intensity options have also been added, with features such as making normally unblockable attacks blockable and enemies breaking off combos after a successful attack. You can check out the full list of notes below.
New difficulty level: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly
- Enemies are more aggressive in combat
- Enemies detect you faster
- Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
Lower Intensity Combat
Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.
- Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
- Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal
- Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
- Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
- Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled
- New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
- Patch 1.05 also includes additional bug fixes.
And that covers the Ghost of Tsushima update 1.05 patch notes. Having any trouble finding things or taking on the game’s challenges? Be sure to check out our Ghost of Tsushima coverage hub for a wealth of guides to help you in Jin’s journey of vengeance.
TJ Denzer posted a new article, Ghost of Tsushima update 1.05 patch notes add harder 'Lethal' & easier difficulty options
I need larger map icons, I can hardly see them even when zoomed in.
Increasing text size is ALWAYS welcome