Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Rocket League will become a free-to-play game this summer
- Ghost of Tsushima review: Ghostface killer
- 'Women don't sell' stance surfaces amid Ubisoft workplace toxicity & sexual misconduct allegations
- ID@Xbox Summer Game Fest Demo Event showcases 70+ games to sample
- The Outer Worlds website may be teasing upcoming DLC with Spacer's Choice ads
- Star Wars: The Old Republic awakens on Steam today
- EA Sports UFC 4 will be more accessible to the average player
- Unboxing & Review: Funkoverse: Jaws & Back to the Future
- A Total War Saga: Troy interview: The Iliad, Divine Will, and more
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Shout out to soviet bus stop photos
Soviet bus stop appreciation thread. pic.twitter.com/jDSyxTGBmw— dan (@danthomascomedy) July 19, 2020
They are the real MVP.
Minit also has Kurosawa mode
Act now while supplies last!
The NBA season is really going to restart?
Here is the NBA restart court in Orlando: the spaced out chairs are the socially distanced bench, Black Lives Matter is written on the court. pic.twitter.com/XGJu1w4QLC— Malika Andrews (@malika_andrews) July 21, 2020
Now some cat pictures
I cannot stop laughing at this halp. pic.twitter.com/4cmvkQm7fM— Marianne Kirby (@TheRotund) July 21, 2020
That's a solid meme, Internet.
Meanwhile on Cape Divx...
I finally got my island a three star rating!
T-Bone is so photogenic!
No angled inclines?
Florida teachers union sues Governor DeSantis over decision to reopen schools
Teachers and students should not be forced back to school during a pandemic.
Btw your students know what's up. I've seen so many similar tiktoks over the last month pic.twitter.com/7JZzTl9xGq— dakoda smith (@feelinggorgias) July 19, 2020
Talkin' bout Bugsnax
Yes, I did mean that. pic.twitter.com/5vg331LVB4— Bugsnax (YH Games) (@YoungHorses) July 21, 2020
We even have a guide for the lyrics to that awesome Bugsnax theme song.
Bill Nye has had enough of racism
Bill Nye has fucking had it:— Palmer Report (@PalmerReport) July 19, 2020
We are lucky to have him fighting the good fight.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 21, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - July 21, 2020
Good stuff tonight. I wonder what would happen with ER participation if the contents were visible directly in the chatty.
I do wish they were shown up at the top like they were... twenty years ago, fuck.
Talkin bout Bugsnax, did you see the early in-progress version of the trailer from a couple years ago?
That new ER logo is pretty sweet. Kudos to artist who did that.It would make a cool shirt.