Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Announcing Shacknews E4 2020 and the Summer of Doing Our Jobs
- WWES: Shacknews Smash Podcast Episode 6
- Trover Saves the Universe 1-year anniversary interviews: Squanch Games co-founder Justin Roiland
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons guide
- From Chaos: The Aspirational Storytelling of Life is Strange
- Shack Chat: What kind of video game spinoff would you like to see?
- Trover Saves the Universe Anniversary Game Key Giveaway
- Sony postpones Thursday's PlayStation 5 event indefinitely
- Now-deleted Destiny 2 Instagram post seems to show Europa
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NESSIE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Nessie is going back to the VET ER. We don't know what's going on. pic.twitter.com/pxAzCsl919— Burkelton (@GregBurke85) June 2, 2020
Poor kitty cat.
Federal Reserve discloses ETF purchase
Money printer go brrr.
Elon meets Elon
Anarchy in the USA
The President of the United States just tear gassed peaceful protestors for a photo opportunity.— Julián Castro (@JulianCastro) June 1, 2020
He must be replaced.
Here's the propaganda video that resulted.
Night 7 of protests
Crazy video of Jo Ling Kent in what appears to be a war zone but is actually Seattle pic.twitter.com/tanqVCk9nJ— Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) June 2, 2020
We shall overcome.
Anti-fascists > Fascists pic.twitter.com/bweXGi6x97— Tom Morello (@tmorello) June 2, 2020
Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde decries the president's actions
FInally someone with some reason.
Anderson Cooper is out of f's to give
Trump sure does look pathetic these days.
This ain't it, chief
For 8 minutes and 46 seconds, we will stop posting in our social feeds in tribute to George Floyd. We dedicate this time to the victims of police brutality and the powerful movement fighting for justice. Join @ColorofChange. Text DEMANDS to 55156— GameSpot (@GameSpot) June 1, 2020
They didn't tweet for almost nine minutes...
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for June 1, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - June 1, 2020
That fucking propaganda video he put out still fucking pisses me off.
That much unnecessary violence, and it's still a shit video that still makes him look like a moron.
I mean, I saw the full footage of him acting like he'd never seen a book before, so I know they didn't have much to work with, but its still a waste of drive space even so.