Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Half-Life: Alyx confirmed great
My "Half-Life Alyx" review: nostalgic, satisfying, immersive, bar-raising, jaw-dropping, gorgeous, breathtaking, heart-stopping, thrilling, spine-tingling, resounding, rich, delivers, phenomenal, bravo, bow, thanks. pic.twitter.com/aP4o5RKWXq— George Broussard (@georgebsocial) March 31, 2020
Game of the Year 2020 contender.
QuakeCon 2020 canceled
Man, screw this stupid pandemic.
SUPER MARIO MAKER 2 GOTY 2019
This game still owns.
What a good doggy.
Get your social distancing on
My body is Reggie.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Half-Life: Alyx review - Your time comes around again
- Resident Evil 3 review - A S.T.A.R. is born
- Hell Razer: The Making of Doom Eternal
- 7 things you didn't know about Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Shack Chat: What Valve franchise would you like to see come back?
- Resident Evil 8 rumored for 2021, huge departure from series design
- Wasteland 3 has been delayed to August 2020
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons guide
- QuakeCon 2020 has been canceled due to COVID-19 concerns
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for March 31, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a video of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.