Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Missouri could jail librarians for lending "age-inappropriate" books
As the article states, this is an attempt to legalize censorship. Anyone in Missouri with the power to push back against this should do so, as hard as possible. https://t.co/q38fsp4GWD— David L. Craddock (@davidlcraddock) January 17, 2020
There is a bill in Missouri that is essentially trying to legalize censorship. This is extremely troubling.
New Orleans police have issued a warrant for OBJ's arrest
For that spank? This is ridiculous.
Check out this birb picture
A curious Red-bellied Woodpecker pic.twitter.com/d3Xcekep29— Jocelyn Anderson Photography (@JocAPhotography) January 17, 2020
Helvetica continues to post amazing bird pictures.
George Lucas and Baby Yoda
This is the way.
I have to give it up to Japan for being asleep long enough to let me win.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Fire Emblem's Byleth revealed as 5th Smash Ultimate DLC fighter
- Arcade1Up talks 2020 lineup including NBA Jam, Frogger, & more
- Total War: Three Kingdoms - Mandate of Heaven impressions
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date delayed to September 2020
- Mortal Kombat 11 Joker gameplay trailer highlights the Clown Prince of Crime
- Overwatch League: The full Season 3 rosters for all 20 teams
- Shacknews 52 Most Anticipated Games of 2020
- Shack Chat: What is your dream video game announcement for 2020?
- Horizon Zero Dawn rumored to be coming to PC
- First Post! January 16, 2020
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for January 16, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.