Welcome to the end of your Tuesday, Shackers. We’re almost at the midway point of the week, which means it’s downhill riding from tomorrow on, but before we get there, we’ve got to close our day out proper. Let’s have ourselves another wonderful edition of the Evening Reading, shall we? Come along and take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews…
- Elden Ring Version 1.07.1 patch notes aim to balance out Endure Ash of War
- CWA files labor complaints against Activision Blizzard over anti-union Slack messages
- Discord voice integration allegedly coming to PS5
- MultiVersus adding Black Adam and Arcade Mode later this week
- Apple reorganizes App Store rules on NFTs & cryptocurrency
- Musk tells investors & lenders that he intends to close $44 billion Twitter (TWTR) deal on Friday
- ArenaNet co-founder Jeff Strain announces new Crop Circle Games studio
- Splatoon 3 update 1.2.0 patch notes
- Minecraft console dev 4J Studio moves into publishing, first game launches in 2023
- Resident Evil Village Winters' Expansion adds loads of value & a terrifying new story
- Bayonetta 3 review: Magical Multiverse
And now… More stuff from The Internet!
A risky trade… but worth it?
Touch the kitty if you dare. She will decide what you keep.
Silent Hill 2 in a nutshell
Silent Hill 2 For People Who Haven't Played It. pic.twitter.com/4tKdP2stBd— Doobus Goobus (@DoobusGoobus) October 25, 2022
The part with Eddie is pretty hilarious. Still very excited for the remake.
The mysterious Trash Planet of Skyrim
Games always have bugs when they are in development.— Nate Purkeypile 🤘🏹🔥 (@NPurkeypile) October 25, 2022
Skyrim had one that people would call the "trash planet".
When working on Skryim, you had your "loaded area". Outside of that, you couldn't work. So what happened when you accidentally dragged something past the edge? pic.twitter.com/96htmJnsUT
Nate Purkeypile’s stories about weird Bethesda bugs are dynamite. Check out the full Skyrim Trash Planet thread. You won’t be disappointed.
Into the night we go
Redfall still looks so dang good. Can’t wait for this one to come out.
Children of the Corn 2 was great
No one ever told me CHILDREN OF THE CORN 2 has the greatest scene in cinematic history pic.twitter.com/tyLMvniLrG— Mike Ryan (@mikeryan) October 24, 2022
I mean… not like in a quality way, but definitely in a batpoop crazy way.
The pointiest suit
Siberian bear-hunting armor from the 1800s pic.twitter.com/15SjfgN9xc— Historic Vids (@historyinmemes) October 24, 2022
This is my huggin’ outfit. Beware.
Spirit Halloween memes get mean
Man, this one hits way harder than it should.
And there you have it. That’s your Evening Reading for this fine October 25. Thank you for reading and don’t forget that if you want to support Shacknews, you can do so for as little as a dollar a month through Mercury. Don’t have a dollar? Don’t need a dollar to download Shackpets. That’s our free app on iOS and Android where you can upload cute pics of your pets to battle against other people’s pet pics. It’s loads of fun and you’ll find cuties like my little Flaff there.
That’s a wrap here. Thanks for stopping by, y’all. Having a good evening? Any good games you’re playing? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty section below!