Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Grounded review: Lord of the Flies (and other such backyard pests)
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is supercharged with new tactical features
- Beacon Pines review: Deer reader...
- Capcom's Onimusha getting a Netflix anime adaptation
- Vladimir Putin grants Russian citizenship to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden
- How Squad 51 vs. the Flying Saucers throws back to 1950s era UFO movies
- Girls Who Code banned by Central York school district in Pennsylvania [UPDATE]
- Interpol issues red notice for Terra founder following Luna crypto collapse
- Ethereum cofounder still believes NFT games can succeed
- Silent Hill: The Short Message appears on Korean games rating board
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Capcom Fighting Collection has received an update
Check out the trailer!
Masahiro Sakurai on making video games
Time to learn from the master.
Your daily dose of sudoku
Sit back, relax, maybe even make a cup of tea, and enjoy some sudoku.
MrBeast is at it again
Reckon you could last 100 days in the circle?
Dances with Breaking Bad
POV your colonel discovers you have betrayed your people so you can live as your avatar with the navi pic.twitter.com/i1nlPmypbk— seán (@seanfrom0nline) September 25, 2022
Avatar 2 is looking weird.
So many rice
"Minute rice" is redundant. All rice is minute. That's why so many can fit in a bowl.— Dan E (@Brohamulet) September 23, 2022
What is the singular term for rice? Just grain of rice?
"Graphics are the first thing done"
I don't think I ever sent this out widely before, but this is a video I showed when I spoke at a college art seminar years ago. This video shows the various Destiny HUD iterations before we landed on the final design. Enjoy!https://t.co/TP1PvGTahM— David Candland (@drcandland) February 28, 2020
Check out some super early footage of Destiny 2's UI.
Someone's getting bitten
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Try to fool me three times, I bite you pic.twitter.com/60Qri8eaCy— The Woof World (@TheWoofWorld) September 21, 2022
Too many tricks.
Disco Elysium x Muppets
Disco Elysium pic.twitter.com/oYsK53ctfh— Ewan Moore (@EMoore_) September 24, 2022
Have you played Disco Elysium yet?
Is YouTube ruining itself?
youtube ruining their whole website starter pack pic.twitter.com/g7KSCajVgp— Strange Starter Packs (@strangepacks_) September 24, 2022
Is this new ad trial thing legit?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. There are other ways to support Shacknews, like downloading Shackpets! You can see all sorts of adorable pets on the app and can even upload your own. Reckon your pet has what it takes to win battles? Then create some epic battles to see which pet picture the community thinks is cuter!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.