Good evening, Shacknews. It's Monday night! Let's recap this eventful day with the latest edition of Evening Reading.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Twitter (TWTR) accepts Elon Musk's $44 billion deal
- Ubisoft rumored to be preparing itself for sale
- Google Pixel Watch prototype potentially leaked
- Musk says Boring Co. will attempt to build a working Hyperloop 'in the coming years'
- Apple retail workers at Cumberland Mall in Atlanta have filed to unionize
- Gran Turismo 7's 1.13 Update adds new cars and 24-hour Spa layout
- Diablo Immortal gets launch date and PC version with controller support
- Digital Services Act provisional agreement in EU aims to boost online regulation
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Instagram & Discord hacked, resulting in massive NFT scam
- Dogecoin (DOGE) jumps 20% on news of Musk Twitter (TWTR) deal
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
The dream indoor hot tub
What if we kissed in the Gamecube jacuzzi? pic.twitter.com/TExB4yKSSa— Moon Dragon (@frozenaesthetic) April 24, 2022
I see your Xbox Jacuzzi and raise you one GameCube Jacuzzi.
The crossover we didn't know we needed.
What was he thinking?
Prime NPC behavior right there.
If Adam West was in The Batman
The Batman Starring Adam West.. Coming Soon! pic.twitter.com/pE11DcBQbS— Corridor (@CorridorDigital) April 24, 2022
You know what... I would watch this.
The problem with Netflix
You were the chosen one!
Pedro Pascal lie-detector test
This man is a gem.
The goodest boys and girls at PAX East
The real MVPs of the show.
Art + Life
Your daily fill of wholesomeness.
Today at Twitter HQ
Oh, by the way, Elon Musk bought Twitter.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.