Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- RiffTrax: The Game will put your cinematic trash-talking to the test
- Souldiers enlists players in a solid mix of pixels & platforming
- Tesla (TSLA) Q1 2022 earnings results and conference call transcript
- Elon Musk says that Tesla Optimus robot will be worth more than the car business in the long run
- Musk says Tesla (TSLA) Robo Taxi will reach volume production in 2024
- Tesla (TSLA) lost a month of build volume from Shanghai factory COVID shutdown
- Nearly 50% of Teslas made in Q1 have a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack
- Q1 2022 Tesla (TSLA) Solar deployments fell 48% year-over-year
- Tesla (TSLA) now has $18 billion in cash on their balance sheet
- Tesla (TSLA) reports 32.9% automotive gross margin in Q1 2022
- Tesla (TSLA) says inflation and COVID outbreaks continue to strain supply chain
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Happy 420! pic.twitter.com/Vg7LaxI40h— Tegridy Farms (@tegridyfarms) April 20, 2022
I hope you had a truly excellent day.
Your daily dose of sudoku
Simon tackles a puzzle that features some unique logic as well as a bunch of interesting constraints!
Datto has some thoughts on Master Vow of the Disciple
If you've had a chance to complete Master Vow of the Disciple, what are your thoughts?
Time to learn about garbage systems in the US
New York is such a small island, it's fascinating to hear how the city handles its waste.
Consider your sandwich cuts
s c i e n c e pic.twitter.com/ulDNVtmXP8— Nathan W. Pyle (@nathanwpyle) April 20, 2022
Triangles are best.
That is not a kitty.
You all still wearing masks out there?
The new peer pressure to unmask is unreal.— Tallsquall #DemandBetterNews🌪 (@Tallsquall) April 19, 2022
Psychologically speaking the only reason *ME* wearing a mask could make *YOU* uncomfortable is if you KNOW it is selfish behavior & you are the person in the wrong.
This is “if we all behave badly no one is behaving badly” mentality
Stay safe out there people.
Just people vibing
Not a cellphone in sight. Just ppl living in the moment. pic.twitter.com/jgdNfBW91I— Vanessinator 🤖 T-80085 (@ilovejohnkimble) April 19, 2022
Back in the good old days before phones.
This is not what I would expect from an official government account
Vapo McJuicy?! pic.twitter.com/6FYyxcwBhl— US Consumer Product Safety Commission (@USCPSC) April 20, 2022
Vapo McJuicy. What a character.
This is why math is important, kids. pic.twitter.com/tnxJ46f2Oa— TG (@TG22110) April 19, 2022
Oh no no no.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Check out this photo of Rad having a nap. He loves a good nap. Now, before you go down for a nap, how about you download Shackpets and upload some images of your own furry friend? We'd love to see them!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.