Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Torchlight 3 interview: A look at Echtra's final update
- Knockout City review: Dodgeball dynasty
- Biomutant review: Wung-Fu warriors
- King of Seas review: Yo ho-hum
- How to play crossplay - Destiny 2
- Expunge mission guide - Destiny 2
- GameStop (GME) shares jump 20% on monthly chart buy signal
- GameStop (GME) NFT website revealed, powered by Ethereum
- Antitrust lawsuit alleges Amazon engaged in third-party seller price fixing
- Dead by Daylight's Resident Evil chapter will feature A.I. enemies for the first time
- Leon, Jill, Nemesis, and RPD map coming in Dead by Daylight Resident Evil chapter
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dinosaur find in outback Queensland, Australia
Apparently, the bones appear to be from a long-neck sauropoda.
Dark Souls NPCs be like...
Every time. Always a laugh on their lips. Gotta keep those spirits high!
Join Covenant? YES. YES. YES.
How good was Dark Souls' Covenant system? I loved the mystery of it.
This joke is just too good
Me: I'm just worried because mom makes me special dessert when she has bad news and dad always tries to make everything a pun— Kyle 🌱 (@KylePlantEmoji) May 25, 2021
Dad: we'll talk about that after you finish your Banana Split buddy
Far out. It gets me everytime.
Comprehension skills are important
plumber: i'm going to have to replace your toilet— the hype (@TheHyyyype) May 25, 2021
me: ok *i begin pissing on him*
Did you ever have those Reading and Comprehension workbooks in school?
What a lovely window
Shout out to architects pic.twitter.com/W9NxdkrWqe— Gammatrap (@TheGammatrap) May 25, 2021
This design would be great if it wasn't directly above the entrance.
Pick your level of roast
BARISTA: what can I get you— Shenanigans (@Shenanigans_luv) March 1, 2018
ME: medium roast please
B: ok, your gray roots are getting obvious and you have the silhouette of a potato
M: *under breath* damn
Make sure you're ready for that bitter sensation in the back of your mouth.
Where we going?
To the moon, buddy. To the moon.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. Caught him mid-stretch and yawn. Y'argh!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - May 25, 2021
Hahahahah Banana Split