Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Rest in peace, Bill Withers
Lean on me.— Rodney Conyers, Jr (@rodneyconyersjr) April 3, 2020
“Take Pride in East side”
RIP Bill Withers. pic.twitter.com/3N9q88tnCL
Such a huge loss.
LOOP DADDY 2020
Marc continues to poop all over it.
Quality Internet video
Never give up pic.twitter.com/pP7Vwr7CkU— PB&J (@PBnJ23) April 4, 2020
Good job on the video, Internet.
This looks cool
Sign us up!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Resident Evil 3 review - A S.T.A.R. is born
- Half-Life: Alyx review - Your time comes around again
- Treachery in Beatdown City review: Knuckle sandwich
- Shack Chat: What Valve franchise would you like to see come back?
- 11 video games to play while social distancing
- 7 things you didn't know about Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Hell Razer: The Making of Doom Eternal
- Resident Evil 3 guide
- How to sign up for the Valorant beta
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for April 3, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - April 3, 2020
Neon Tail - Does that have graffiti? Because it sure looks a lot like Jet Set Radio Future!
It is super early in development. I hope it does, because I got Jet Set vibes from it too!