Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Ping Pong Ladies
The ladies who play ping pong on the sidewalk are out again! 😊 pic.twitter.com/sFTu4wZVQC— Mary Kish (@MerryKish) March 29, 2020
I am probably going to be playing some frisbee golf in my backyard as the weather improves.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons remains great
I'm trying to evict him myself... pic.twitter.com/7fKrUl7Npy— serreli 🌈 ACNH Tea Lily (@basilof221b) March 29, 2020
Do you have an island resident who you absolutely hate?
I just founded the Trash Church of DeVito on my Animal Crossing island pic.twitter.com/adKxMAMUB3— Bloodyfaster aka Daddy (@BloodyfasterTV) March 29, 2020
Ah yes, the Trash Church of Devito.
Visited one of my friends earlier... pic.twitter.com/f6zi2cahKZ— Domareen Fox (@DommiFox) March 29, 2020
This turnip craze is undoubtedly a bubble brought on by Federal Reserve monetary policy.
A Japanese company tried work from home using Animal Crossing.— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) March 30, 2020
- Is fun to use.
- Can't send files/images.
- Can't chat privately.
- Usernames are hard to remember.
- Can't get any work done because the game is too distracting.https://t.co/6iePvujTn8 pic.twitter.com/Bt2LbFZm9v
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is not a Slack or Microsoft Teams competitor.
Oh hi, Mark!
Biggie Smalls buys an SNES
Biggie buys a SNES. pic.twitter.com/lsQcuQBuFf— Doctor Butler ⬇️↘️➡️+🍻 (@DoctorButlerX) March 29, 2020
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis.
Great Doom Eternal meme
When I see an Archvile pic.twitter.com/couZdnmX2p— Elon DUSK (@DaveOshry) March 29, 2020
Good work on that meme, Dave.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Resident Evil 3 review - A S.T.A.R. is born
- Half-Life: Alyx review - Your time comes around again
- Hell Razer: The Making of Doom Eternal
- Shack Chat: What Valve franchise would you like to see come back?
- All fish - Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Nintendo rumored to release Mario remasters on Switch for franchise's 35th anniversary
- Shackcast Episode 065: Toilet paper is the new money
- Doom Eternal review: One hell of a party
- 7 things you didn't know about Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for March 30, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your day.
HERE SHE COMES AGAIN pic.twitter.com/33zyVBNZj9— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) March 30, 2020
What are you up to this week? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.