Hey Shacknews, it's time for First Post! Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
Ars Technica's Sam Machkovech turns to a life of crime
"Amazon needed another hour and a half to conclude that I had picked up those first items, ducked into a bathroom, and then was incapacitated by a jacket-wearing madman with an identical beard and haircut." Here's how my latest shopping experiment went:https://t.co/vShXP0Tf6g— Sam Machkovech (@samred) February 26, 2020
These folks are true innovators and I look forward to their next robbery.
Mega Ran playing a show at PAX East 2020
Support my friend if you are in Boston this week for PAX.
A for effort, doggo
this dog literally failed every single test thrown at him to become a service dog and i am scream laughing. but imho he’s still a very very good boy. pic.twitter.com/fGdiUbmw5o— kim. (@KimmyMonte) February 25, 2020
This is a great Internet video, but that dog did not get the job.
Trihex banned for streaming the Democratic Debate muted with subtitles
Super unfair. I didn’t use audio, and only show subtitles to sync WATCHING YOUR PROGRAMMING.— trihex (@trihex) February 26, 2020
Democracy at its finest. Privatized events for public election and then throw their weight around to bully.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Driver was playing video games at time of fatal Tesla Model X Autopilot accident
- List of companies skipping GDC 2020
- Trials of Osiris returns with Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy
- List of companies skipping PAX 2020
- Path of Exile: Delirium preview: Mirror, mirror
- Xbox Smart Delivery will cover physical & digital copies of supported games
- Etika NYC mural is now a Pokestop in Pokemon Go
- Warlander review: War, what is it good for?
- Shack Smash Tournament Series kicks off at SXSW 2020 with $20K Ultimate Invitational
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your First Post! for February 26, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, First Post! February 26, 2020
I like how there’s a fake fire hydrant in the service dog training room. Testing to see if guide pup will become distracted?
yeah, do something explicating forbidden in the TOC, get banned, and complain about it. No, let's not free him and let him learn his lesson for a bit.