Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
ESPN Cleveland writer Tony Grossi indefinitely suspended for calling Baker Mayfield a f--king midget
They should just go ahead and fire him.
I wonder what Browns Twitter had to say about this..
Bob Iger steps down as CEO of Disney
Iger will be succeeded by Bob Chapek, the company's head of amusement parks.
2020, the year of pants
Now we're talking. pic.twitter.com/nOMyFZIFgg— twitch.tv/Limmy (@DaftLimmy) February 25, 2020
I bet those are tough to inflate.
Hero of.... Meh
When you don't have the motivation to save hyrule. pic.twitter.com/jTeot9nm98— Joosh (@FiTopiaSword) February 24, 2020
I know this feel.
Mega Ran is playing a show at PAX East 2020
Coronavirus be damned! Get your tickets here.
Kate's cool cats
CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER: like for Giorgio, retweet for Jean Pawd Van Damme pic.twitter.com/P1YOq9Y6XQ— your buddy kate (@kateburning) February 26, 2020
I can't choose. They are both great!
What about cute dogs?>
here’s what i’m going to be thinking about all day now pic.twitter.com/bfnhBALqu0— cat (@9livesrock) February 25, 2020
This little guy reminds me of Lola when she was a puppy.
Judge Judy swayed by last second evidence
He said he sold his ex a car for $5000, she claimed she bought it for $1225.— chris evans (@notcapnamerica) February 25, 2020
JJ was about to rule in the defendant’s favor until he pulled out receipts 🧾 😂 pic.twitter.com/nPXuaNiZKW
Moral of the story is to always save your receipts and to film people signing contracts?
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Driver was playing video games at time of fatal Tesla Model X Autopilot accident
- List of companies skipping GDC 2020
- Trials of Osiris returns with Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy
- List of companies skipping PAX 2020
- Path of Exile: Delirium preview: Mirror, mirror
- Xbox Smart Delivery will cover physical & digital copies of supported games
- Etika NYC mural is now a Pokestop in Pokemon Go
- Warlander review: War, what is it good for?
- Shack Smash Tournament Series kicks off at SXSW 2020 with $20K Ultimate Invitational
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for February 25, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.