Hey Shacknews, it's time for Weekend Discussion. Let's officially kick off our day of posting. Please take a look.
I just like this image
Solid Internet image.
GameCube Joy-Cons, but show them to me
This video is awesome. I love the Nintendo hardware mod community.
Canada is a snowy hellscape
I get anxious just looking at these images.
Houston Astros Jose Altuve has confidence in team's ability to cheat again
The Astros appear rather confident heading into the 2020 season despite the recent course of events.— ht. (@HipsterTito) January 18, 2020
José Altuve himself seems comfortable with their strategy. pic.twitter.com/bFp1rmTlTQ
Screw Major League Baseball for not stripping the Astros of their title and for not punishing the players.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shack Chat: What is your go-to game when you're sick?
- I played Duck Hunt with my mind at CES 2020
- 3D Realms reveals Kingpin: Reloaded is coming to consoles and PC in 2020
- The Cartridge Family 088 - Cyberpunk gets delayed and we save GameStop
- CD Projekt Red admits studio crunch will lead up to Cyberpunk 2077's launch
- How to level up fast - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- NextMind's CEO talks using the brain to control games, video, and more
- Marvel's Iron Man now delayed from February to May
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
- Weekend Discussion - January 18, 2020
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for January 19, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your day.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.