Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Rich Eisen has a crazy idea for MLB: Don't Cheat!
I am done with Major League Baseball.
PAX South has an interesting spaghetti policy
I would throw it in the trash.
I tracked down footage of Greg reacting to the Smash Direct yesterday
Smash fans when the next fighter is a Fire Emblem character pic.twitter.com/ws9eAlzHfH— EspoElectro (@greenchile03) January 14, 2020
Hoes still mad. Day 2.
This cow likes to watch
Cow peering through window pic.twitter.com/2DoF1tmN6V— 41 Strange (@41Strange) January 18, 2020
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shack Chat: What is your go-to game when you're sick?
- I played Duck Hunt with my mind at CES 2020
- 3D Realms reveals Kingpin: Reloaded is coming to consoles and PC in 2020
- The Cartridge Family 088 - Cyberpunk gets delayed and we save GameStop
- CD Projekt Red admits studio crunch will lead up to Cyberpunk 2077's launch
- How to level up fast - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
- NextMind's CEO talks using the brain to control games, video, and more
- Marvel's Iron Man now delayed from February to May
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
- First Post! January 17, 2020
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for January 17, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 17, 2020
Brought to you by the Houston Astros and ethics.
Is the Shack cast dead? I don't think my sub has picked up a new one since like September.
Dead, no. On an extended hiatus? Yes.