Good evening, Shacknews, it's nighttime, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Triangle Strategy review: Three sides to every story
- Elden Ring's brilliance transcends the Soulsborne legacy
- WWE 2K22 DLC packs force you to buy Logan Paul if you want Rob Van Dam
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey devs cancel console plans to focus on fixing PC version
- EA's Dead Space Remake drifts into 2023 launch window
- Eight more women accuse PlayStation of sexism
- Nvidia reveals new monthly price for RTX 3080 tier on GeForce Now
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 patch notes detail bad luck protection in Wellspring
- Report says 2021 NFT trading topped $17 billion, up 21,000% from 2020
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Your daily dose of sudoku
In today's video, Simon tackles something a little bit different to a sudoku. This one involves thermos and something called a fillomino.
Time to learn about cooking from Wolfgang
I never knew there was so much I didn't know.
Time for some Destiny 2 lore
Talking about Rhulk's worm experiments. There sure are a lot of worms and worm parts in the Pyramid.
A brutal video of the Australian Prime Minister
Might be time for an election.
Deep Rock Galactic, but four seemingly random pictures
Which one are you? I'm typically always Spider-Man.
Safe and warm in bed
if we all stay in bed, what are they gonna do? pull us out? while we’re still in our jim jams? i don’t think so— sey smythe (@seynique) March 10, 2022
Sleeping in on the weekend isn't the same as sleeping in on a day when you're supposed to go to school.
The NFT scene is wild
damn... pic.twitter.com/qCcu1yjdBm— Images That Make You Feel Pain (@ManMilk2) March 9, 2022
See how much money it made?
Destiny 2 emotes are great
I still love using Floss.
Found a ledge?
looking at the bloodstains around every elden ring message pic.twitter.com/EHb2kQFyJZ— kounterkitty.ttv🔪 (@KounterKitty) March 9, 2022
Have you considered jumping?
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
It's a Rad snooze kind of day. Go and download Shackpets and upload photos of your own pet having a nap!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.