Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Metroid Dread hands-on preview: How Samus got her groove back
- Nintendo Switch OLED hands-on preview: Getting SWOLED
- Hot Wheels Unleashed review: Pedal to the plastic
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits review: Journey to the afterlife
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut Xbox release date set for October
- Twitch partners with Warner Music Group to create original music programming
- The Big Short's Michael Burry says he received SEC subpoena over GameStop (GME)
- SEC charges two individuals in wash trading meme stocks options scheme
- First image of The Last of Us HBO series revealed
- Resident Evil 4 is releasing in October as a Quest 2 VR exclusive
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Dunkey polls America to see their reaction to the casting of the Mario movie
Can't believe that they cast Al Pacino.
Don't forget about your sudoku
Simon cracks on with another pearler. It's amazing to me that a puzzle can have no numbers and yet be solved.
Is this what the kids like these days?
Fortnite seems to have defined this generation like Minecraft before it.
Halo Infinite is looking sick
That was a great play.
Look at that movement!
I can't wait for some Big Team Battle.
Would you use this controller?
Man, people did not like the Duke. I do. I like it, though.
What is going on here
so glad im a fighting game player wtf is this https://t.co/gpSstl34v6— luna (@lunanoko) September 25, 2021
This is just a mess of information.
Chris Pratt is Mario. This is our reality.
Feel good about this
Nathan posted this today. Still rollin. pic.twitter.com/KRuTZ2y8JE— Jocelyn (@isawsparx2) September 26, 2021
This should soothe those emotions.
As you wish
What a great film.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad to brighten your night. I love this photo of him as he cleans his feet. He likes them clean!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - September 27, 2021
I see no mention of fat bear week here. This is troubling.
It's too scary for this audience. I will continue to post spiders, though.
I don't have any videos to post but yay!