Hey Shacknews, it's time for Weekend Discussion. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Quake Remastered impressions: Shub-Niggurath for the rest of us
- Psychonauts 2 review: A mind-blowing second act
- WarioWare: Get It Together hands-on demo impressions - The more, the merrier
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite review - Killing every Xenomorph that ever existed
- Saints Row (2022) hands-off preview: The gang gets rebooted
- Shack Chat: What was your favorite reveal from Gamescom 2021?
- Elden Ring - Everything you need to know
- Weekend PC Download Deals for Aug. 27: Destiny 2 and a lot more
- Weekend Console Download Deals for Aug. 27: PSVR Sale
- PAX West 2021 dates, schedule, livestreams, and exhibitors
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Cats are pretty swell.
My body is ready
How about you?
Cavs trade Larry Nance Jr.
I didn’t feel a simple Instagram or Twitter post could fully capture the things I wanted to say…. I penned an open letter to better share my feelings here. Take a read https://t.co/Z8au9yPX5J— Larry Nance Jr (@Larrydn22) August 28, 2021
Larry penned a great letter to his hometown.
Flash mobs are pretty wack
The Cinderella flash mob but they’re dancing to the song from Annihilation pic.twitter.com/ILCMBT6eSb— Kyle Buchanan (@kylebuchanan) August 28, 2021
But this video is neato.
Meanwhile in Florida...
Glad they don't let aardvarks fly on domestic flights.
Watch your back, Bart
If your name is Bart, this is your warning to start running, my shift starts at 3 pic.twitter.com/z9vm0AfGuC— 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗵𝗸𝗮𝘆🎏 (@Imjayohkay) August 28, 2021
Barts will be ended.
Dogs drive hard bargains
the dog was not happy with the deal and had to add one more apple pic.twitter.com/f1NByYEBAF— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) August 28, 2021
have u considered. the science. behind. buny pic.twitter.com/DNVGcwlaCy— Adelaide, Bunny Witch of the Wild (@buniwabbit) August 28, 2021
Really makes you think.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Weekend Discussion for August 28, 2021. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Shacknews CEO Lola to brighten your night.
BEEFERS pic.twitter.com/Yn1OjMdupB— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) August 28, 2021
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Aardvark the Forgetful Editor posted a new article, Weekend Discussion - August 28, 2021