Good evening, Shacknews, it's night time, which means it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: A New God DLC impressions - The road to godliness
- The Medium review: Halfway there
- Balan Wonderworld hands-on preview: Platform fantastique
- Yakuza Remastered Collection PC impressions: Better late than never
- Tesla's Model S/X refresh reveals The Witcher 3 in its Arcade offerings
- The r/WallStreetBets server has been banned from Discord for hate speech
- Apple (AAPL) Q1 2021 earnings results show strong iPhone holiday sales
- Facebook stock (FB) drops as Q4 2020 earnings results show lower than expected DAU growth
- Tesla (TSLA) stock drops as Q4 2020 earnings results on EPS miss
- 343 Industries is committing to monthly Halo Infinite dev updates, starting this week
- Skate 4 to be developed by Full Circle, a new studio from EA
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Watching all angles
me and the boys on watch for roving hedge fund managers pic.twitter.com/F9Vs3lVeNu— jordan (@JordanUhl) January 27, 2021
Trade in your used shells for a discount on gaming-themed scopes.
This is targeted harassment
January 27, 2021
I feel personally attacked.
Have you played Hitman 3 yet?
January 27, 2021
You should play Hitman 3.
Meet Squints and Smalls. They are future guide dogs. Squints isn’t sure what he’s gotten himself into, but Smalls is h*ckin ready. 13/10 for both pic.twitter.com/Uqs2Cp4NUg— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) January 26, 2021
Look at these two good dogs, in training to help humans.
This is Leia. She turned a squeaker toy into a nose flute and would like to play a few notes for you. She’s still learning so please be nice. 14/10 pic.twitter.com/dUc493g6M3— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) January 25, 2021
I couldn’t decide if I wanted bangs or not so I cut bangs for my daughter and she looks awful. Dodged a bullet there.— Mom Jeans (@momjeansplease) January 14, 2021
Remember this tip for your own experimental haircuts.
Do hats fit my head?
[extremely Rammstein voice] pic.twitter.com/YPiXbmohLW— ɢʀᴇɢɢʏ (@itmegreggy) January 14, 2021
Do hats fit my head and should I wear them, yes?
This would suggest a casual bracket of Switches
Why do people keep talking about a “Switch Pro”— Colin (@IntroSpecktive) January 14, 2021
What is a professional Switch, how does a video game console make a living?
What would a Switch team name be called?
Leo is great
Leonardo DiCaprio's reaction to getting his first #Oscars statue engraved: "You do this every year? ... I wouldn't know." pic.twitter.com/AZjU1wD9IS— Lights, Camera, Pod (@LightsCameraPod) February 24, 2019
Can't believe he hasn't won more.
For the love of Bungie #OriginalXbox pic.twitter.com/LGTZf2ij00— Original Xbox (@XboxSoftmodKit) January 15, 2021
The box art was incredible.
There you have it, Shacknews, your Evening Reading for tonight. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month.
Here's a photo of Rad wearing a bandana. He looks so smart and proper and dapper!
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Sam Chandler posted a new article, Evening Reading - January 27, 2021