Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Year of the Games: 2020
- Shacknews Most Overlooked Game of 2020 - Fuser
- Shacknews Best Trendsetter of 2020 - Among Us
- Shacknews Best Co-Op Game of 2020 - Deep Rock Galactic
- Shacknews Best Gaming Accessory of 2020 - PS5 DualSense Controller
- Shacknews Best FPS Game of 2020 - Diabotical
- Shacknews Best Art Style of 2020 - Hades
- Shacknews Best Graphics of 2020 - Half-Life: Alyx
- Shacknews Most Improved Game of 2020 - Tekken 7
- Shacknews Best Hardware of 2020 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Quad Damage is always in hard to reach places
A rocket jump is all you need to get to those hard to reach places.
Behold! DJ Roomba!
I have an announcement; DJ Roomba. pic.twitter.com/MyGq9IzUW0— Panda | Chia 💚 (@CLASH_Chia) December 28, 2020
Props to Chia.
I am gamer
The earliest known use of the word "gamer" was in the code of laws governing Walsall, England, dated ~1450. The document bans games including cards and backgammon, threatening prison for anyone housing a "gamer" on their property. Proof we have been persecuted since day one pic.twitter.com/QcCZHMsS3S— andy holt (@iamandyholt) December 27, 2020
We are gamers.
That WW84 movie has people feeling a certain way
I bet mr.sleepy would agree with this video...
World's first Bennigan's uncovered
I would totally eat Legendary Death by Chocolate there.
What if I just post some cats?
Welcome to the void pic.twitter.com/CYJqx7zp7d— place where cat shouldn't be (@catshouldnt) December 27, 2020
What about more cats?
Silly kitty cat in a shoe.
What about dogs?
Check out this Lola article on Shacknews Cortex for more doggy pictures.
GG, Borderlands 3
Smell ya later, 2020! pic.twitter.com/8MgfiK9l6X— Borderlands 3 (@Borderlands) December 28, 2020
2020 was a huge turd.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for December 28, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - December 28, 2020
You had me at cats.