Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Year of the Games: 2020
- Do it for Shacknews Award 2020 nominees
- Shacknews Most Overlooked Game of 2020 - Fuser
- Cyberpunk 2077 guide and walkthrough
- Shack Chat: What was your favorite gaming moment of 2020?
- Shacknews Twitch Highlights: GOTY, Extra Life, and The Game Awards
- Bet on Black: How Microsoft and Xbox Changed Pop Culture, Part 1
- Unboxing & Review: Marvel Gallery - Mysterio Statue
- Watch the December 18 Super Nintendo World Direct here
- Cyberpunk 2077 review: Glitch in the matrix
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Sad Pepe is sad.
Apple rumored to begin electric vehicle production in 2024
Reuters claims the cars will feature breakthrough battery technology.
CATS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. pic.twitter.com/76t8RZj3Sr— Cat Vibes To (@CatVibesTo) December 21, 2020
Dollar Dollar Bills, y'all.
Random Act of Kindness
Had a couple of happy takers this morning pic.twitter.com/7nweDVwGR0— Chandana Ekanayake (@Ekanaut) December 21, 2020
You got a good kid there, Eka.
Pink Oyster drops the beat
This sounds better than most Army of Techno beats.
Fuck Elf on the Shelf
I miss the old id.
Definitive evidence that Kirby is the best
Kirby is the best!
Shacknews End of Year Game Jam announced
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for September 3, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - December 21, 2020 - Winter Solstice
The Return of the King
Weeee!!! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!! Btw, I might be streaming later. Stop by if you guys want. :)
Nice to see you back! Feeling better I presume?