Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Paper Mario: The Origami King review: Creased lightning
- Splinter Cell series coming to Netflix from John Wick creator
- Dauntless Clear Skies update impressions: A whole new world
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout hands-on preview: Wipeout
- EA Sports UFC 4 will be more accessible to the average player
- Stardew Valley getting physical release and Collector's Editions for Switch and PC
- Rocket Arena is free-to-play for this coming weekend on Steam & Origin
- Sonic Mania races to EA Origin Access Premier
- How to activate island backup cloud saves - Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
And now... Other Stuff From The Internet!!!
Stay safe, Portland, and everyone else.
My God pic.twitter.com/lQa1OICgnQ— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) July 30, 2020
Hero of Time
Paper Mario has a few callouts to the Zelda franchise.
Dunkey plays Paper Mario
Funny video by Dunkey.
Cat Earth Theory
Cat Earth Theory pic.twitter.com/E6Aqp6sdzw— Interesting Maps (@lnterestingMaps) July 29, 2020
I wonder if Kyrie Irving has been alerted.
i am losing my fucking mind at the size of this desk pic.twitter.com/W73NMUBWJi— nicholas grayson (@godsewa) July 30, 2020
That is a Shaq-sized desk.
2020 video games memes
Me trying my best in 2020 pic.twitter.com/mzYKydY4YE— Zelda Gif World (@GifZelda) July 30, 2020
A song about an Internet meme
I KNOW WHO I GOT MY MONEY ON 😤 pic.twitter.com/emUbFQUgyX— Banco (@SirMichaelRocks) July 27, 2020
Decent meme. Better song.
Summer of Bugsnax
🤠#SummerOfBugsnax🤠— Bugsnax (YH Games) (@YoungHorses) July 30, 2020
Peelbugs sleep inside small tunnels and hollow logs, curled into a ball! The Orange variety prefers life on tropical beaches.
Bug: Pillbug 🐛
Snak: Orange 🟠
Temperament: Comfy, groggy, introverted
Calorie Count: 4,500 kcal
Favorite Color: ...Orange? https://t.co/JJ7GPPLBKM pic.twitter.com/qg3ITK0tNo
Behold! The Pillbug.
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for July 30, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.