Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
"I am the Great Mighty Poo" https://t.co/6EtRivLXbF— Rare Ltd. (@RareLtd) February 28, 2020
The Great Mighty Poo!
It's very cold.
I want this
PAX East is officially a success ☑️ pic.twitter.com/u5W6Oa7y8M— Kit Ellis (@kitosan) February 28, 2020
I need it.
Corona boycott proves ineffective at stopping unrelated coronavirus
38% of Americans wouldn't buy Corona beer "under any circumstances" because of the coronavirus, according to a recent survey.— CNN International (@cnni) February 28, 2020
Just to be abundantly clear: There is no link between the virus and the beer. https://t.co/xNUnkZvwtE
Maybe they should put toilet water on it.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Baldur's Gate 3 preview: You've got worms
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Pax East 2020 hands-on preview
- Monster Hunter World Guide and Walkthrough
- 9to5 Elon - Episode 11: TSLA secondary offering and Bernie memes
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps hands-on preview: I believe I can fly
- Streets of Rage 4 hands-on preview at Pax East 2020
- CCP Games cancels EVE Fanfest 2020 due to coronavirus concerns
- GDC 2020 has officially been postponed
- Baldur's Gate 3 PAX East gameplay and Q&A wrap-up - details and announcements
- 2020 video game release dates calendar
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for February 28, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your night.
WITNESS HER!!!!! pic.twitter.com/3Gm9Jha7j4— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) February 29, 2020
What are you up to today? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.