Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Toad should stick to his day job.
Trump may increase minimum vaping age to 21
The president is very concerned about teenage vaping.
Marc Rebillet is crushing it on his European tour
Brunch, bitch. pic.twitter.com/sZZgZdO59R— Marc Rebillet (@marcrebillet) November 8, 2019
Our very own looktizpancakes is out there pooping all over Europe. Go Marc!
Beluga whale playing fetch
No big deal; just a guy playing fetch with a beluga whale... 😮 pic.twitter.com/PdSNgVABIu— Steve Stewart-Williams (@SteveStuWill) November 7, 2019
What a good whale!
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Death Stranding review: The great deliverer
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 review: As good as gold
- Death Stranding guide and walkthrough
- League of Legends Worlds Finals 2019 time, livestream, & how to watch
- Shack Chat: Are you boycotting Blizzard Entertainment?
- The Stretchers cures the Dizzies on Nintendo Switch today
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for November 8, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - November 8, 2019