It’s a good week to be a Nintendo fan. And we’re about to close up shop on this fine Friday by talking about why on the Shacknews Dump. Stick around because we’ve got plenty more hot news topics from the week to discuss as well.
On this February 11 edition of the Shacknews Dump, we get into the nitty-gritty of all the gaming goodness that Nintendo shared with us this week on its latest Nintendo Direct presentation. There was plenty to see for gaming fans of all kinds. That wasn’t all though PlatinumGames’ new CEO Atsushi Inaba is in and has lofty plans for the future of the developer that may include more live service games. Furthermore, Dead Island 2 might not be so dead after all?
Be sure to tune in as we talk about these and other hot news stories on the Shacknews Dump on the Shacknews Twitch channel at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. You can also catch the stream live just below.
Here’s the full rundown of topics slated for today’s Shacknews Dump:
- Team17 report includes details about low pay and sexual harassment
- Nintendo Direct February 2022: All announcements, trailers, & reveals
- Dead Island 2 reportedly still in development & could get new reveal this year
- PlatinumGames CEO wants to make games that can be 'loved for a longer period of time'
- PlatinumGames wants to talk to Xbox about a Scalebound revival
- King of Fighters XV review: Burn to fight
- Sifu review: Kung-Fu gripe
- Meta threatens Facebook shutdown in Europe, leaders respond they'd be better off
As always, we’d like to thank those who tune into ShackStream productions like the Shacknews Dump. It’s your viewership and interaction that encourages us to keep doing what we do and trying to do it well. If you’d like to help support the channel and keep these livestreams going strong, then consider following or subscribing. If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can even do it for free by linking that to your Twitch account to get a free subscription each month through Prime Gaming. If you want to help us out with a free subscription, we’d be hugely grateful.
We’re also grateful for Nintendo this week. With so much coming this year, tune in as we discuss the Nintendo Direct and other hot news from the week on the latest Shacknews Dump.