Universal Studios' Furious 7 shattered box office records for the month of April and Microsoft is continuing to bring elements of that cinematic world to Forza Horizon 2. Weeks after issuing the standalone expansion based on the Fast & Furious series, Microsoft is now bringing a whole new car pack to their open world racer called the Furious 7 Car Pack.
This DLC will offer up eight cars from the Fast & Furious film franchise. The cars featured for the April car pack include:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T "Fast & Furious" Edition
- 2015 Dodge Challenger "Fast & Furious" Edition
Those looking to get a taste of the high octane power can get the April car pack's free offering, the 1998 Toyota Supra "Fast & Furious" Edition. Seasoned Fast & Furious fans will recognize the Supra from the end of the original The Fast and the Furious, where Brian and Dom faced off for racing dominance. It should also be something sentimental to speed lovers, as the 1998 model is final Supra that Toyota ever produced.
The Furious 7 Car Pack is available today for $5. For more furiosity, the trailer is available below.
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, Furious 7 Car Pack rides into Forza Horizon 2 today
oh man I wish Storm Island was on sale
Do these cars get the NO2 from the standalone trial game? Didn't seem to work much anyways.