63,234 chatty comments by "Lunatic Angelic"
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:57am PDT France has had two goals issued to them while Croatia has a team play glorious rocket of a goal... please don't let it end this way.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:30am PDT What a goal and I'm so glad we won't have a 1-0 finish from either side.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:21am PDT How many times can we say Croatia plays best from behind before it finally bites them?
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:15am PDT There's Putin planning his annexation of Poland.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:12am PDT The big argument is French is better equipped and more rested. Croatia has played more minutes than any team in finals history by measurable...
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:06am PDT Good thing she can dance because she's not getting anywhere with that fine arts degree.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:59am PDT The smallest country ever to make the Finals that isn't Uruguay? Lots of people are going to be rooting for Croatia on underdog status alone....
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:28am PDT A dozen of the French team's ~27 players are first or second gen African immigrants piped through soccer magnet schools and academies....
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:19am PDT Dude, NPR spent an entire segment on where the trophy should actually go. Don't get all uppity with me.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:15am PDT I hope Hanson, er, Mbappé scores two goals and then steals all the balls off the field and goes running off into the stands while the clock runs...
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:05am PDT Who's going to win? Croatia or West Africa?
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 7:02am PDT Well, judging by controlled societal surveys, only one of them is getting off. Statistically.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 6:49am PDT lol I'm curious if his wife wrote it.
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 6:07pm PDT Soviet Strike was pretty fun.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 10:13pm PDT Ahem. Half white.