Capcom's Street Fighter IV also did well in February, posting combined sales of over 800,000 units across the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms.
The best-selling games of February:
- Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii) - 644,000 units
- Street Fighter IV (Capcom, 360) - 446,000 units
- Street Fighter IV (Capcom, PS3) - 403,000 units
- Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) - 386,000 units
- Killzone 2 (Guerilla Games, PS3) - 323,000 units
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii) - 263,000 units
- Call of Duty: World at War (Treyarch, Xbox 360) - 193,000 units
- Mario Kart DS (Nintendo, NDS) - 145,000 units
- New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo, NDS) - 144,000 units
- Guitar Hero: World Tour (Neversoft, Wii) - 136,000 units
February hardware sales follow:
Killzone 2 did surprisingly well considering it was out for 2 days that month...
i kinda like kz2...