Hey folks! We have been MIA during this ongoing pandemic. Please understand. We did record an episode on 4/3/2020 that Asif finally got around to editing. Check it out!
If video podcasts aren't your jam, we have the podcast up on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or Stitcher. Episodes should go live on Monday afternoons at 5:00 PM ET. It didn't this week. Please understand.
Show notes for this week's 9to5 Elon episode
I went to CES 2020. Then I got super sick. Worst “flu” of my life.https://t.co/EFlx5aLP30— Productive Citizen ✌🏾💙🙏🏾👊🏾 (@technosucks) April 24, 2020
- CES 2020 may have unknowingly contributed to international spread of COVID-19
- May 2020 WTI crude oil price trades at negative value
- Michael Moore Presents: Planet of the Humans Documentary
Best political platform ever pic.twitter.com/CRbNFdQj4B— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 19, 2020
Starting today Teslas in the US can automatically stop for traffic lights and stop signs.🚦🛑— Third Row Tesla Podcast (@thirdrowtesla) April 24, 2020
Just say where you want to go. Your Tesla will drive you through city streets, across highways interchanges, go around slow cars, and exit all on its own.
You just monitor. @elonmusk pic.twitter.com/ryRKiReZqc
- Hiromichi Mizuno Joins Tesla’s Board
- Tesla patents a new electrode for its 1-million-mile battery
- Musk hints at another genius feature for “apocalyptic” Cybertruck
- Tesla Q1 2020 Earnings Results Preview
- Ford Fastor Charge network
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for the show or any topics you would like us to discuss on a future 9to5 Elon episode. You can reach us on Twitter @TeslaFudge @Long_Elon and @technosucks. Check out our TSLA Q4 2019 conference call transcript and breakdown of earnings, in case you missed it.