Apex Legends is so hot right now, and the folks at Respawn Entertainment are making sure the momentum keeps rolling for their latest battle royale game. The company just posted Apex Legends 2.13.2019 Preseason Patch Notes 01 to their subreddit.
Please take a look at the full patch notes post from the Apex Legends subreddit:
- Added "Live Die Live" Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- "Love of the Game" Pathfinder banner frame
STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friends list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the Playstation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
We still have a lot of work to do and we hear those frustrated by disconnects and crashes and are working to improve stability and performance as well as provide more visibility for everyone.
Apex Legends has amassed over 25 million players in just over a week. The free-to-play model is certainly helping to inflate that number, but the game is very polished and is giving some other battle royale games a run for their money. Are you playing the game? Let us know in the comments section, and be sure to check out all of our Apex Legends guides including our tier list for best weapons.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Apex Legends update patch notes include bug fixes, new skin
Hmm the items don't appear in the game under their sections. Maybe they're hidden like wraith's heirlooms?
The badge shows up though