2,282 chatty comments by "quanta88"
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 11:20am PDT For AXPs, 60C isn't that unusual. My 1700+ was 50C idle.
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 11:14am PDT DOUBLE NEGATIVE'D
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 10:54am PDT They already released a fix for the crash last night. Rydogg's updated the server too. As you were...
- Posted Apr 04, 2005 2:54pm PDT Shoot, you're right. Logitech Touch Mouse Optical!
- Posted Apr 04, 2005 11:46am PDT It's not the force-feedback mechanism in question here, it's the underlying haptics algorithms and technology involved in triggering the...
- Posted Apr 04, 2005 10:56am PDT That HDD model is three years old! Good price, but not exactly the fastest gun in the west anymore.
- Posted Apr 03, 2005 6:59pm PDT Panaflo L1A is still the king. Some are quieter, but it has the best noise/strength/price of anything. Check...
- Posted Apr 02, 2005 7:42pm PST Too cool for school. The physics in that game makes for some WTF moments...
- Posted Apr 02, 2005 7:08pm PST http://www.recipezaar.com/48546 I've never cooked ribs that long...
- Posted Apr 01, 2005 5:33pm PST DNF2 Release Date Announced!!!!!!
- Posted Apr 01, 2005 5:24pm PST The real joke is the Apple Studio Display running the Windows XP screensaver
- Posted Mar 31, 2005 8:04am PST iTunes. Or Winamp with the ml_ipod plugin. You have to enable disk use and turn off auto-sync!
- Posted Mar 30, 2005 12:38pm PST Zalman Fan-Mate...I've seen it for $7 CAN
- Posted Mar 28, 2005 7:24pm PST http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/user_reviews.php?phone=466 Personally I think Motorola phones typically have very poor build quality.
- Posted Mar 23, 2005 8:35pm PST This happened to me when my northbridge overheated. The fan was dying. Could also be faulty RAM.