2,282 chatty comments by "quanta88"
- Posted Apr 22, 2005 8:49am PDT LOL, so funny. Parents buy the majority of the games. Kids are poor. I can't remember how many times I've seen a parent just buy GTA or some...
- Posted Apr 19, 2005 4:53pm PDT DataLens http://www.cs.umd.edu/hcil/datelens/download.shtml
- Posted Apr 16, 2005 8:22pm PDT heh, he said "head" and "butt"
- Posted Apr 16, 2005 8:21pm PDT SEAMAN, starring Leonard Nimoy (not as the Seaman)
- Posted Apr 16, 2005 8:20pm PDT I've wondered about this too. Especially as a Canadian, I'm surprised by the endless parade of collect-call commercials featuring B actors from the...
- Posted Apr 16, 2005 7:19pm PDT Mozilla.org (and Netscape before them) always had bug bounties since Netscape 2.0.
- Posted Apr 14, 2005 8:11am PDT brown...but rumours are rumours, you know that
- Posted Apr 13, 2005 7:56pm PDT Where's dm_avalon???
- Posted Apr 11, 2005 10:17am PDT Crap, I have 99% of those songs on my iPod
- Posted Apr 09, 2005 9:09pm PDT 4th ending = Dance Party easter egg
- Posted Apr 08, 2005 10:21am PDT And all those 486 users too! SCREW YOU VALVE
- Posted Apr 07, 2005 10:12am PDT This happened to a desktop of mine before the DVD-ROM died for good
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 8:20pm PDT No, Blanka's specialty. J/K Eddie from Tekken for real
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 7:14pm PDT Hold down MENU and Middle Button at the same time until it reboots
- Posted Apr 06, 2005 11:32am PDT you and me both. At least I can telecommute. I think they'll work it out though. That Kinnear guy was just acting out his Al Capone fantasies.