You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,282 chatty comments by "quanta88"
- Posted Mar 06, 2014 6:58am PST Isn't that $400M in magic Internet money that he can't touch without causing the whole currency to crash (due to Bitcoin days)?
- Posted Mar 02, 2014 11:31am PST Con: It's untreated leather so it dirties and scratches REALLY easy. It feels great though.
- Posted Feb 27, 2014 7:11pm PST Autodesk HomeStyler, it's a free web app: http://www.homestyler.com/designer
- Posted Feb 23, 2014 5:02pm PST Seems pretty good for one flight, shooting blind. I wonder if the Phantom let you input a preprogrammed course.
- Posted Feb 23, 2014 4:52pm PST You can plug it into your computer and upgrade through iTunes.
- Posted Feb 23, 2014 6:44am PST Cool! In some of the shots, there seems to be a horizontal wobble. Is that caused by you, or the wind?
- Posted Feb 21, 2014 12:53pm PST If I recall, there was a whole refugee fleet of ships that fled Hiigara. They could argue that several ships of all kinds made it to Kharak. The...
- Posted Feb 16, 2014 9:29am PST Thanks! Grabbed one...errr, I am not sure which one though. I just aimed the camera at them all and let the device pick one.
- Posted Jan 13, 2014 11:51am PST Wear a blazer, no tie. You can always take off the blazer when you sit down if the interviewer is wearing a track suit and Uggs.
- Posted Dec 21, 2013 11:08am PST Would you say it's similar to Gone Home, i.e. more of an interactive story than a game? Is it longer or shorter than Gone Home?
- Posted Dec 14, 2013 9:56am PST Iirc, Flaherty was tight with Doug Sr.
- Posted Oct 26, 2013 5:44pm PDT Yup. They're using a Dockwise ship as well to carry off the Costa Concordia to the breakers.
- Posted Sep 21, 2013 5:33pm PDT Or Songza.
- Posted Sep 21, 2013 5:31pm PDT What XBMC skin are you using? It looks similar to one called Aeon64 that got discontinued I believe. I use Alaska now.
- Posted Sep 21, 2013 9:43am PDT They do on Dell.ca and Target. Duracell also sells rebranded Eneloops that look like regular rechargeable Duracells but with a small white cap on...