Wolfenstein has been in the hearts of gamers since its initial release in 1981, and it's only grown bigger since then. In their newest reboot of the series, ID Software has taken the game and complete revamped the idea of it with stunning visuals without leaving behind the epic two weapon weidling we've seen in previous games. Hailed as one of the games that helped usher in the era of FPS shooters throughout the industry, Woflenstein isn't holding out in The New Order. We've sent out our team of experts to bring you this detailed walkthrough to help you reach the end of the game without pulling your hair out.
- Part 1: From a Burning Plane to Deathshead's Compound
- Part 2: Shotguns and Nurses
- Part 3: Fun with Interrogations
- Part 4: Let's go to Prison
- Part 5: Settling in a New home and Finding the Project
- Part 6: From London Nautica to Giant Robot
- Part 7: Nostalgic Return to Castle Woflenstein
- Part 8: The Bloody Bloody Prison Break
- Part 9: Anne's Wedding Ring and New Tactics
- Part 10: Berlin Catacombs Gliding for the Gold Snake
- Part 11: From U-Boat to the Secret Vault
- Part 12: Giant Robot Guns on Gibraltar Bridge
- Part 13: Lunacy on the Lunar Bridge
- Part 14: London Calling
- Part 15: Scads of Giant Robots
- Part 16: The Final Battle
Shack Staff posted a new article, Wolfenstein: The New Order Complete Walkthrough
Walkthroughs on the shack?
Yeah it's great, the Alien Isolation one helped me out a TON
You are welcome, Chatty.
I could use this. i'm having trouble getting through the game.