Still, there's one surprise tucked away in there: Interplay's recent "Fallout Trilogy" bundle--packing Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics--popped up as #7 on NPD's chart.
As usual, digital distribution outlet Direct2Drive saw some significant changes to its best-sellers over last week, mostly thanks to a recent sale on Ubisoft-published titles.
NPD's Top Ten (4/26 - 5/2)
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $32
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $29
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39
- Empire: Total War / Creative Assembly / $50
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20
- Fallout Trilogy (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics) / Interplay / $20
- Demigod / Gas Powered Games / $39
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20
- Spore / EA Maxis / $50
Direct2Drive's Top Ten (4/26 - 5/2)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate / Ossian Studios
- Assassin's Creed / Ubisoft Montreal
- Far Cry 2-Fortune's Pack DLC Bundle / Ubisoft Montreal
- Call of Juarez / Techland
- Final Fantasy XI Vana'diel Collection / Square Enix
- Civilization IV / Firaxis Games
- DCS: Black Shark / The Fighter Collection
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 / Ubisoft Montreal
- Cryostasis / Action Forms
- Rome: Total War Gold / Creative Assembly
Was that the week Assassins Creed 2 was announced ?
No, that was about two weeks prior:
Thanks. Weird to see Assassins Creed at #2 on D2D.