New Call of Duty Warzone patch aims to fix stim glitch
The latest Warzone patch offers a few changes aimed at general housekeeping.
The folks over a Treyarch have pushed out a new patch for Call of Duty: Warzone. This new update is headlined by a new stim glitch fix, as well as other minor adjustments and fixes. This is not the first time a Warzone patch has claimed to fix the infamous stim glitch, but hopefully, for the players, the glitch will no longer be making appearances in-game.
The full list of patch notes can be accessed on Treyarch’s website.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display the correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
Warzone players will still likely be disappointed that the loadout freeze bug has still not been fixed or formally addressed. Further support for Warzone is reportedly being handled by Raven Software, as the official patch notes page for today’s update informs players that further development notes will be posted on Raven’s website in the future. Just last week, Raven issued 60,000 account-level bans for cheaters.
Chris Jarrard posted a new article, New Call of Duty Warzone patch aims to fix stim glitch