Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
Gamer Stuff with Ice-T
Gamer Stuff: When life looks like a video game screen shot... pic.twitter.com/qSupdzTmBD— ICE T (@FINALLEVEL) December 20, 2019
Ice-T is a real one.
Andrew Yang stops by the H3 Podcast studio again
The presidential candidate talks about AI, automation, the $1000 freedom dividend, and much more with Ethan and Hila.
Carnival Cruise crash
Carnival Glory just crashed into Carnival Legend and almost crashed into Oasis of the Seas at the Cozumel cruise port. #FoxNews #RoyalCaribbean #CarnivalLegend #CarnivalGlory #OasisoftheSeas pic.twitter.com/5ITBCfz99L— Matthew Bruin (@BruinMatthew) December 20, 2019
Silly Holiday sports names from The Dan Patrick Show
Todd Fritz shared some cheesy Holiday sports nicknames on today's show.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
- Shack Chat: What is your Game of the Year 2019?
- Do it for Shacknews Award 2019 nominees
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade #100-76
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade #75-51
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade: #50-31
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade: #30-11
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade: #10-1
- The Cartridge Family 085 - Our Gaming Decade in Review
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for December 20, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a photo of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.
Asif Khan posted a new article, Evening Reading - December 20, 2019
I totally read that in Ice-T's voice, too.