Hey Shacknews, it's time for Evening Reading. Let's officially close out our day of posting. Please take a look.
This cat is pooped
Solid cat picture, Internet.
Ryan Reynolds with a PSA about movie explosions
Where do they even go? pic.twitter.com/VQIIOaOQNS— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) December 19, 2019
Seems like something that we should all be more mindful of, to be honest.
This kid is pretty great
this might be my favourite twitter video of the decade you know, it never gets less funny pic.twitter.com/h3bTQgiEgM— JOE (@JXEKER) December 14, 2019
He is in denial about being on the naughty list.
Some people don't like the new Star Wars movie
I HAVE INFORMATION THAT COULD LEAD TO THE ARREST OF JJ ABRAMS— luna (@Iesbianjhope) December 20, 2019
Some people do like the new Star Wars movie.
In case you missed it at Shacknews:
#ICYMI this kid at #OWL2019 ghosted everyone on the @ParisEternal last weekend. "What did we do to deserve such a hero?" - @technosucks https://t.co/tGKlVrhniO@crbz_jarrard @ProfRobot @Slasher #electronicsports #goteem #esportsmvpoftheweek pic.twitter.com/ZVJxLKUu93— Shacknews (@shacknews) April 9, 2019
- Late Night Army: Bizarro Wolverines Shackmas continues!
- Do it for Shacknews Award 2019 nominees
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade #100-76
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade #75-51
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade: #50-31
- Shacknews Community Top 100 Games of the Decade: #30-11
- Google Stadia announced its acquisition of Typhoon Studios
There you have it, Shacknews. Your Evening Reading for December 19, 2019. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a video of Lola to brighten your night.
What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.