Apex Legends Season 2 start date revealed
The developers at Respawn have taken the stage at the E3 2019 EA Play presentation to reveal the start date for Season 2 of Apex Legends.
Apex Legends players couldn't be more ready for Season 2 to kick off, and now we finally know when it will. Taking to the stage at Electronic Arts' EA Play presentation, a developer from Respawn Entertainment confirmed that Apex Legends Season 2 would begin on July 2.
This reveal was offered as part of the currently still-in-progress EA Play livestream event ahead of E3 2019. The team at Respawn have already offered loads of new details about the upcoming season, and they're spelling out all the latest changes live right now. Please, have a look.
So what all is new in Apex Legends Season 2? Loads of things. The developers have just announced the new legend Wattson, but ahead of E3, they also gave a few hints of what players can expect from Season 2. Here are the highlights as outlined over on the official Electronic Arts website:
- Players will be able to level up through both Daily and Weekly Challenges.
- The time needed to reach Battle Pass level 100 should be significantly reduced.
- Three additional Legendary skins have been added to the rewards track.
- Three entirely new content categories will replace stat tracker and badge rewards.
- Players will be able to earn enough Crafting Metal rewards from the full reward track to craft a Legendary item.
Respawn Entertainment knew that players wanted to know when Apex Legends Season 2 goes live, and the studio did not disappoint. Be on the lookout for the second season of Apex Legends to begin on July 2. For the rest of your E3 news needs, head over to Shacknews' E3 2019 home page.
Kevin Tucker posted a new article, Apex Legends Season 2 start date revealed