Ready to upgrade from your old iPhone to the new hotness, like an iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max? Get ready to scout out the best deals on Black Friday 2018, the hottest shopping day of the year. Along with several sweet sales on gaming consoles, software, PC hardware, and plenty of other electronic goodies, several different Apple iPhones will also be offered at bargain prices. We've got a full rundown of the best Black Friday 2018 iPhone deals featured below.
Update: this post was last updated on November 20 with new and expanded iPhone deals from both Target and Walmart.
The Best Black Friday 2018 deals on iPhones
Black Friday is a great time to pick up discounts on new devices, but this year, it looks like many of the most popular retailers aren't offering sales on the latest Apple phones. Instead, they've marked down older mobile devices like the iPhone 8, 6S, or SE. It may be that we'll catch wind of sales on current-generation iPhones in the days leading up to Black Friday 2018. For now, here's the scoop on all Black Friday 2018 iPhone sales.
This year Amazon is running a "7 Days of Black Friday" promotion, where the biggest deals become available starting on November 16 and running all the way through Friday, November 23. Unfortunately, Amazon's promotion doesn't appear to include any specific Apple or iPhone-related discounts. With that said, Amazon typically has competitive prices on mobile phones, and though they aren't marked as sale items, the online retailer is offering both new and past-generation iPhones at comparatively low prices. Here are a couple of the top deals:
- Apple iPhone X 64GB Silver Unlocked - $1,055.00 ($245 discount)
- Apple iPhone SE 16GB Rose Gold Unlocked - $204.00
Amazon's 7 Days of Black Friday deals are live right now, but quantities may be in limited supply. In other words, there's really no reason to wait until Friday to start browsing through sale items.
- Apple iPhone SE - starting at $139.99
- Apple iPhone X, 8, or 8 Plus - Earn a $150 Target Gift Card with qualified Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T activations
- Apple iPhone XS or XS Max - Earn a $250 Target Gift card with qualified Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T activations
Pretty sparse offerings on iPhones from Target this year, but the retailer is at least offering gift cards to quallifying purchases of late-model iPhones.
- Apple iPhone SE 4G LTE (Prepaid) - $79.99 ($60 discount)
- Apple iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max - Save $150 with qualified activations
- Apple iPhone X - Save $200 with qualified activations
- Apple iPhone 6S (Simple Mobile/Total Wireless) - Save $100
Best Buy usually has some decent deals on newer iPhones, and this year is no exception. The iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max are all technically being sold at standard prices, but qualified activations will drop the price by up to 150 dollars. Effectively, this can take the price of the Apple iPhone XS Max down to around $1,000.
- iPhone 6S Plus (Straight Talk Wireless) - $299.99 ($100 discount)
- iPhone 6 32GB (Straight Talk Wireless) - $179.00 ($50 discount)
- iPhone SE (Walmart Family Mobile) - $79.00 ($60 discount)
In addition to the deals featured above, Walmart is also offering mobile buyers the chance to earn up to a $400 Walmart Gift card with eligible purchases of the iPhone 8, 8+, or iPhone X. This deal extends to a $300 gift card on the newly released iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. And, as luck would have it, that gift card can easily be used to pick up a discounted PlayStation 4 or even a new 4K television.
These deals are subject to change or expand at any given time, so be sure to check back frequently, as we'll continue adding the latest Apple iPhone deals in the days leading up to Black Friday 2018 this November 22.
Kevin Tucker posted a new article, Best Black Friday 2018 iPhone deals
Thanks for this. It is unfortunate there are no deals on a unlocked iPhone XR, with trade-in.
The Target ones are a bit off, $250 Target Gift Card on Xs and Xs Max with activation.