2,282 chatty comments by "quanta88"
- Posted Apr 10, 2013 2:28pm PDT How was the service? Last time I was there in '11 the cleaning staff didn't even look in the fridge - somebody's spaghetti takeout was in there
- Posted Apr 10, 2013 11:05am PDT Also that Gmail Click to Call feature (I don't think it even has an official name)
- Posted Apr 08, 2013 4:59pm PDT Whole team desparately trying to fix the lighting bug.
- Posted Apr 06, 2013 9:14am PDT Man, I still need to defeat that first challenge.
- Posted Apr 04, 2013 4:56pm PDT Agreed. My toddler has learned a lot about cause and effect (i.e. you need to eat, or you lose health. You can make bread but you need certain...
- Posted Apr 04, 2013 3:18pm PDT Haha, wasn't the backstab so powerful that people would engage in what was known as "bum flghts"?
- Posted Apr 03, 2013 5:09pm PDT Holland America 4 lyfe
- Posted Mar 31, 2013 7:47am PDT I think all characters are invincible when they are in the "entering/exiting vehicle" animation.
- Posted Mar 31, 2013 7:32am PDT Cool! Where is the iron farm? Is it still reachable from the train station?
- Posted Mar 30, 2013 6:42pm PDT Count me in. What's going on with Shadowdane/Morfus's server anyway?
- Posted Mar 30, 2013 2:15pm PDT No, not directly, although I was on his BBS
- Posted Mar 29, 2013 8:59am PDT Also RIP Jeff "Ninjalicious" Chapman, one of Toronto's BBS pioneers. Can't believe it's been 8 years.
- Posted Mar 25, 2013 4:58pm PDT Bad: It could have been any ol' sci-fi action movie. Breaking bad: Beating up Bryan Cranston was like watching someone beat up someone's dad
- Posted Mar 25, 2013 3:49pm PDT Bananoid. It was some knockoff of Arkanoid. But with bananas.
- Posted Mar 24, 2013 4:55pm PDT Warning: The second link goes to some parked placeholder site with spam links on it.