Shackpets has been out in the world for less than two months, and we are doing our best to provide updates to improve the overall health of the platform. Shackpets version 1.03 introduces some huge changes. Check out this video breakdown of the new features below.
Shackpets update 1.03 patch notes
- Challenge Limiter added
- Users can now only issue 10 challenges per photo per day
- We believe this will increase the variety of images on the vote screen
- There is no paywall, and users can unlock 10 more challenges by uploading another pet picture or waiting for the photo challenges to reset
- Introducing the Latest Pets social feed
- The Latest Pets social feed will feature all pet images uploaded to the Shackpets platform
- The feed will be displayed in reverse chronological order, with the latest pet appearing at the top of the feed
- Safe Mode updated to improve the overall experience
- Add Image screen on My Pets updated to be less confusing
We are continuing to work on more updates for Shackpets, including improved app-wide navigation and some more features we believe will change our user experience for the better.
Thank you to all of our early adopters for using Shackpets!