You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
72,671 chatty comments by "GloriousCow"
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 3:07pm PDT Double arrow turret + wolf trap is pretty good. Wolf trap will hold him and keep him from moving around so you can wail in him from behind....
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 3:06pm PDT How much of a dump is this green if 79 people are OD'ing there
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 2:58pm PDT How'd you get cursed by a door?
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 2:56pm PDT I've never died to him. Traps are OP
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:39pm PDT I had a 386 with 4mb of ram. A few minutes into the last level and the game would quit due to running out of ram because of all the enemy spawns
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:16pm PDT That's some gorgeous pixel art
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:39am PDT Cut the other ear to match
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:02pm PDT so purdy
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 3:11pm PDT They didn't give you a sponge?
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 3:09pm PDT Rogue like is fine... I can't stand "metroidvania"
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 3:05pm PDT Get four boxes of baking soda and let them sit open in there. Will kill the smell
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:42am PDT You could always make one.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:40am PDT They don't explain this mechanic at all. Confused me too. If you get a full bar of infection you basically die but potions will cure it.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:39am PDT I always tell myself I'm going to try a different build and always end up doing traps. Trap all the things.
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 5:38am PDT Reception is tacky, ceremony is asinine