The servers for Tom Clancy’s The Division will once again be going down later on this evening, Ubisoft has announced.
The server downtime is part of yet another scheduled maintenance which will commence on Tuesday, April 5 starting at 9am CET / 4am EDT / 1am PDT, and is expected to take approximately three hours.
The publisher announced a few weeks ago it would be having weekly scheduled maintenance on The Division’s servers. Today’s downtime shouldn’t come as a surprise to most Agents, but if those new to The Division could easily be caught off guard.
Speaking of being caught off guard, Ubisoft brought down The Division’s servers for an additional maintenance period, although that instance only brought them down for approximately 30 minutes.
Considering how long the servers will be down for, you’re going to have a lot of time on your hands if you expected to play The Division during its maintenance period. If you’re itching for more of The Division, we highly recommend you check out all of the new content coming in update 1.1: Incursions as well as our guides:
- Tom Clancy's: The Division - Collectibles, Walkthrough And Guide
- The Division - All Phone Recording Locations
- The Division - All Survival Guide Locations
- The Division - How To Get Infinite Crafting Materials (Exploit)
- How To Get Lockpicks In The Division
- How To Upgrade Your Filter Level In The Division
- Where To Find The Rewards Vendor In The Division
- Customizing Your Character In The Division
- The Division - How To Craft Weapons And Gear Using The Crafting Station
- How To Get High-End Weapons In The Division