- Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition [Steam] - $19.99 (50% off)
- Borderlands 2 Season Pass [Steam] - $19.99 (33% off)
- The Secret World - $9.99 (67% off)
- Thief [Steam] - $37.49 (25% off)
- The Sims 3 Starter Pack (The Sims 3 + The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff + The Sims 3 Late Night) [Origin] - $19.99 (33% off)
Bundle StarsPay $4.99 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky, The 7th Guest, The 11th Hour, Shadow Man, Xotic Complete (w/3 DLC packs), Darkout, Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge, Tribloos 2, Runespell: Overture, and Heroes of Annihilated Empires. All activate on Steam. Or pay $4.99 for Europa Universalis III Complete, along with the Divine Wind, Heir to the Throne, Eastern - AD 1400 Spritepack, Western - AD 1400 Spritepack, Enlightenment Spritepack, Absolutism Spritepack, Medieval Spritepack, Music of the World, Reformation Spritepack, Revolution II Unit Pack, Revolution Spritepack add-ons. All activate on Steam. Or pay $3.99 for Jagged Alliance Collection (2 games + 6 DLC), Tank Operations - European Campaign, Tropico 3 Gold (w/Absolute Power DLC), Alien Spidy (w/2 DLC), Sine Mora, Sky Drift, Disciples III: Resurrection, Dollar Dash (w/3 DLC), and Dungeons Steam Special Edition (w/2 DLC). All activate on Steam.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat [Steam] - $5.00 (75% off)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl [Steam] - $5.00 (75% off)
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe [Steam] - $2.00 (80% off)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
GameFly DigitalUse the code APR20OFF to get (roughly) these prices or if you're across the pond, use UKAPR20OFF.
- Tropico 5 (Pre-order) [Steam] - $28.79 (25% off) (Get Port Royale 3 free with pre-purchase)
- Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed [Steam] - $3.99 (80% off)
- Castle of Illusion [Steam] - $3.99 (73% off)
- Other titles in GameFly Digital's Sega sale, including The Cave and Sonic Generations, can be found here.
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition [Steam] - $13.16 (34% off)
- Fallout 3 GOTY Edition [Steam] - $9.99 (50% off)
- Final Exam [Steam] - $5.00 (50% off)
- Another World 20th Anniversary Edition [Steam] - $2.50 (75% off)
- Other Focus Home Interactive indie titles, including Runaway titles and Yesterday, are also on sale and can be found here.
- Tropico Absolute Complete Pack [Steam] - $13.99 (80% off) (Individual Tropico content also on sale here.)
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World [Steam] - $14.98 (50% off)
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings [Steam] - $14.98 (50% off)
- Other Civilization content also on sale here.
Fallout: New Vegas
- The Wolf Among Us - $16.74 (35% off)
- The Walking Dead: Season Two - $16.74 (35% off)
- Other Telltale games, including Back to the Future: The Game and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, are also on sale here.
- Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate [Steam] - $2.49 (75% off)
- Pixeljunk Eden [Steam] - $2.49 (75% off)
- Pixeljunk Shooter [Steam] - $2.24 (75% off)
- RPG Maker VX Ace [Steam] - $30.09 (57% off)
- Skyborn [Steam] - $10.04 (33% off)
The Wolf Among Us
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD [Steam] - $9.99 (33% off)
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 [Steam] - $3.74 (75% off)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth [Steam] - $47.99 (20% off)
- Watch Dogs (Pre-order) [UPlay] - $44.99 (25% off)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (Pre-order) [Steam] - $37.49 (25% off)
- Trials Fusion (Pre-order w/instant beta access) [UPlay] - $15.99 (20% off)
- Alien: Isolation (Pre-order) [Steam] - $39.99 (20% off)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - $2.39 (60% off)
- SimCity 2000 Special Edition - $2.39 (60% off)
- Dungeon Keeper Gold - $2.39 (60% off)
- Other titles in GOG's EA Elite Assembly promo, including Ultima and Wing Commander games, can be found here.
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Green Man GamingUse the code 3VUROJ-VOU4IC-RHVA7N to get (roughly) these prices. Restrictions apply.
- Thief [Steam] - $15.29 (70% off)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons [Steam] - $6.74 (57% off)
- Kerbal Space Program (Early Access) [Steam] - $14.57 (45% off)
- Typing of the Dead: Overkill [Steam] - $6.11 (70% off)
- Check back with Green Man Gaming throughout the weekend, as deals will refresh each day.
Humble BundlePay what you want for The Real Texas, Cryptic Sea EP, Dungeon Hearts. Pay $6 or more to also receive Foul Play, Legend of Dungeon, and KRUNCH. Pay $10 or more to also get Tower of Guns.Select soundtracks are also included. All games work with Steam, except for The Real Texas and Cryptic Sea EP.
- Deponia [Steam] - $1.99 (90% off)
- Retro City Rampage [Steam] - $4.99 (50% off)
- Toki Tori 2+ [Steam] - $7.49 (50% off)
- Life Goes On [Steam] - $9.74 (25% off)
Indie RoyalePay $3.50 minimum for Yrminsul, Selknam, Luna's Wandering Stars, Rot Gut, Storm over the Pacific, You Are Not A Banana: Chapter 1, Pester, GEARCRACK Arena, and a mystery title. Pay at least $5.00 for a bonus soundtrack album. All of these games are Steam Greenlight titles.
SteamAs well as regular discounts, Steam has a couple of additional weekend deals.
- Frozen Synapse - $4.99 (80% off) (FREE WEEKEND until 4/20 at 1PM)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection - $11.99 (70% off) (Individual content also on sale)
- Next Car Game (Early Access) - $20.09 (33% off)
- Arma 2 Complete Collection - $9.99 (75% off) (Individual games also on sale)
- Beat Hazard Mega Bundle - $8.49 (50% off) (Individual content also on sale)
- The Bridge - $4.99 (50% off)
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, Weekend PC download deals: Flying into WonderCon weekend.
It's Wondercon weekend! And I'm celebrating by spending today cosplaying as Clark Kent and searching tirelessly for the weekend's best PC download deals. Because there are plenty of deals to be found and this is as good a weekend as any to enjoy them!
Oooo, all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are on sale. I'm going to have to harass some friends into picking them up finally.
This early access garbage is getting out of control. Kickstarter and early access is the scam du jour.
Scam? Nearly all of the games I am MOST looking forward to have been crowd-funded. Pillars of Eternity, Torment, Wasteland 2, the Broken Age conclusion, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, I could go on! If the side effect is more unfinished games trying to get bought before there's a game there I don't care.
It's only a scam if people are dishonest in their actions with it. Early access is, frankly, a great way for small developers to get good beta testing without having to delay delivery of their game to the point where it is obsolete, outdated, or no longer of interest.
Hell, if you go by the patch history of a lot of recent AAA titles, early access is how things have worked out anyway. Game is released, supposedly tested, then the thousands of players find all the bugs the QA team completely missed, and a patch is released which addresses those bugs. Repeat until the publisher determines it is no longer cost-effective to continue developing patches.
In other words, at least Early Access games are HONEST.