The change log follows below, with the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 game now in stores.
- 1.1 Update List
- When on the purchase upgrade confirmation screen, ESC now cancels the purchase instead of returning to the menu.
- Sounds added for navigating menus.
- In order to prevent names from running off the screen, character limit has been reduced to 10 characters on names
- Fixed issue causing the Healing icon to remain after dying.
- Sprint functionality has been modified so user can sprint longer, but has longer duration before being able to sprint again
- Global chat now disables properly if disabled through the Server Launcher.
- Fixed bug causing the grenade ammo indicator to reflect having one more grenade in your inventory.
- End-of-round countdown voice-over takes priority over objective status voice-overs.
- When a round ends, the scoreboard will default to the chat window.
- Truck model in Canals has been updated so it is easier to complete the objective
- Clan Tag text box in the Options Menu has been realigned
- Audio countdown has been readjusted
- The kill ticker color has been adjusted to the proper team color
- MP43 melee attack speed has been slightly decreased
- Added Quick voice chat that can be binded via the console (the new binds are _needEngineer, _needMedic, _needSoldier, _needHealth, _needAmmo)
- Both teams should now be able to mute users properly
- Soldier arm when holding Kar 98 has been improved
- Reduced how far packs are thrown
- Reduced how far grenades are thrown
- Removed a chair near the crucifix in Canals to prevent the crucifix from dropping into an area where it could not be reached
- Control options now feature separate binds for Use (resurrect, objectives) and Item (Ammo, Health, Satchel)
- Choosing a random map rotation will work properly now
- Added ability to change cross hair appearance through the menu
- Fixed issue causing the crouch icon to remain after dying
So... has anyone actually bought and/or played this?
Like 5-10 minutes on an empty LAN server. It was enough to make me realize that it feels nothing at all like ET. Pretty disappointed, but we'll see. I saw no servers on the browser, so I couldn't play a real MP game. All I wanted was an updated RTCW/ET game and I don't think I got it.
How is the single player and graphics?
Haven't touched it yet. I really only cared about the MP. I'll try it out later, though.
Wow, I'd be totally the reverse. I don't really play FPS games online or in MP (except our semi-regular LAN parties) anymore. I'd only care about the SP.
Same, Impressions so far not so good. Bit of a disaster really surely it was out of id's control? No doubt activisions fault.
Waiting for mine to arrive, its out for delivery.
And of course servers will be empty, most people have yet to get it since stores are just getting it.
i picked it up today. haven't installed it yet.
I bought it, and will report back after i'm done playing for a bit. Plan to start with SP as I don't expect much MP action this early.
Yeah, picked it up at a local Gamestop for PS3. They sold out of 360 copies while I was there, I got the last copy for PS3, and there was one copy for PC still in stock.
I got it mostly for SP...I guess I'll find out tonight if it lives up to the Wolfenstein name...