22,266 chatty comments by "Mansmells"
- Posted Apr 09, 2016 9:56pm PDT I've done it both ways and don't see how standing is any less effective. Do you ardent sitters all have fat, cavernous dumpers or something? This...
- Posted Mar 15, 2016 5:58pm PDT haaaaaay
- Posted Feb 10, 2016 2:58am PST It's a common alternative to WASD for keyboard controls. I can't seem to configure it though.
- Posted Dec 02, 2015 3:30pm PST Don't press the button. Just hold the phone up to the reader with your thumb on touchID.
- Posted Nov 24, 2015 5:18pm PST I can't vouch for the Celtics these days but everything else here is good advice if you like great beer.
- Posted Nov 10, 2015 2:44am PST I had trouble when I first started playing (PC) and didn't care enough to figure it out. Then when I took a break from playing I noticed there was...
- Posted Oct 15, 2015 8:47pm PDT I watched it on my phone. I thought it was rendered.
- Posted Sep 14, 2015 6:30pm PDT Why did he skip that one big jump in the middle? What a pussy.
- Posted Sep 11, 2015 1:33pm PDT Ur a doll
- Posted May 26, 2015 9:53am PDT I am terrible at it!
- Posted May 02, 2015 8:37pm PDT Emanuelle
- Posted May 01, 2015 5:51pm PDT I use Siri to set location based reminders, timers, and also things like finding out what time a store closes.
- Posted Apr 10, 2015 12:36am PDT I haven't worn a watch in probably 17 years so I have no idea what I'm doing. It was the cheapest one that caught my eye so I went with it.
- Posted Apr 10, 2015 12:25am PDT Same here. Very smooth. Took all of 30 seconds to get my order in.
- Posted Mar 19, 2015 1:42pm PDT These kind of Kinect 2 videos make me think it's not completely unreasonable: https://youtu.be/IK8b7r7vdgE Maybe you would have to walk around...